Hi! We have a few weeks left of school until our goodbyes, so I wanted to set this up so we could keep in touch. I will use this page to post pictures, videos, and stories of my time in Morocco. I hope you visit often, leave comments, and keep in touch!
~Ms. Karissa
p.s. This is a picture of me playing the steel drums in Guyana, South America.
Hi Ms Karissa - We are so excited to see all of your adventures in Morocco! Kyra and Grady and I will try to stop in often.
ReplyDeletecool picture
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteI hope your having a good time!
Keep up your website! hopefully we'll see you soooooonnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, Katelyn! Thanks for all of your nice notes. I will put more up when I have more info- right now we're living in boxes and working on moving and getting everything ready. Have you been having a fun summer so far?
ReplyDelete